Sanctuary (Apocalyptic Considerations)
This spatial arrangement demonstrates the ways I've been deciphering my strategies for the life I've got left to live- however short or long it may be.
1. Pay more attention to everyone and everything- look for the signs
2. Stop taking everything so seriously- laugh at self
3. Move to a rural environment where I can hear myself think- or figure out how to meditate. Attempt to meditate.
4. Listen to more music- pay attention to the words
5. Get a rooster and a goat
6. Build an outhouse and call it a Sanctuary
7. Fill a space with a few chairs and invite others to hang out so they can be my learning experience and I theirs.
8. Shoot some arrows
9. Look up once in a while and notice birds
10. Read the writing on the wall
Turf, IDADA Pavilion, Indianapolis, Indiana